Rove Viral Clean Services is the solution for serious threats to your health. We combine professional-grade products and antimicrobial expertise combined to efficiently disinfect dwellings and workspaces to restore health safety and peace of mind with minimal downtime for your home or business.
Rove’s disinfection line kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi. The products specifically target (determined effective by the EPA) Hantavirus, E. Coli, Hepatitis B & C, Avian Flu, staph, strep, SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19).
Commercial and residential structures that have compromised or potentially compromised environments or microenvironments. This may include large or small scale flooding as well as contamination from occupants or invasive pests.
- Remove materials that may be damaged by liquid such as paper, artwork, etc.
- Remove medication and food items from the targeted rooms for treatment.
- Protect electronic equipment (computers, keyboards, printers, etc.) by covering with plastic.
- Dishes and food containers must be stored in cupboards or drawers.
- Turn off HVAC systems, pilot lights, and smoke detectors (may be covered or deactivated).
- Allow clear access to treatment areas and remove any trip hazards.
Items being removed from the treatment area should be individually disinfected with alcohol-based wipes or aerosols that are safe for the specific item.
The product is applied through bio-fogging and wiping down hard, non-porous surfaces. Surfaces must remain moist for a short period after the treatment while the product runs its course taking action against contaminants. The time frame for the application and post-treatment drying is typically 2 hours.
Treatments may be done in phases or in regular intervals as needed.
Let staff/residents know that any moisture remaining should be dried with a paper towel. The paper towel should be discarded and direct skin contact should be avoided.
Appropriately sanitize new materials being brought into the space.
Rinse any food/drinking containers (including pet dishes) that may have been left in an exposed location.
Contact Rove Pest Control for more information on our viral cleaning service.