A Glimpse Into Cockroaches
Roaches are very adaptable insects, surviving where other insects would be extinct. Because of their adaptable natures they are one of the more difficult pests to control. Roaches are a health hazard, carrying bacteria on their bodies that are transmitted to humans. The main diseases transmitted are different forms of gastroenteritis including food poisoning, dysentery, and diarrhea. There are several species of cockroaches located all over the United States.
Learn More About Cockroaches with these FAQs
What are cockroaches favorite food?
Cockroaches are omnivores which means they will eat just about anything that is organic. This could be grease splatter from a fried food, a bread crumb that fell by the wayside, something decaying in the sewer, or organic parts of a book on the shelf.
What kills cockroaches?
Cockroaches love to invade our homes because they have plenty of places for cockroaches to hide. Roaches are accustomed to seeking out very tight places to hide from predators such as birds, reptiles, amphibians, and mammals.
What are signs of cockroaches
When it comes to detecting roaches, all of the senses may have their turn at indicating a cockroach presence. The most common signs are the things that may be seen, but smells and sounds could be factors to consider as well.
If your Minnesota home is under attack from cockroaches, call the experts at Rove: 651-735-3101. Our courteous pest control specialists from one of our 4 offices: St. Paul, Minneapolis, Oakdale & Brooklyn Park will be able to assist.
Read Our Cockroach Blog Posts:
- Cockroaches: Bug, Breakfast, or Breakthrough?
- Top Warning Signs You Have Cockroaches In Your Home
- Do pests cause allergies?
- What is the relationship between Santa and pests?
- How long does the average pest live?
- Quick pest control tips on how to get rid of cockroaches
- Did You Know Pests Can Be A Major Cause Of Allergies In Your Home?
- How to keep la cucaracha out of your cinco de mayo fiesta