Top 10 Little Known Facts about Rove
February 25th, 2015 by Rove Pest Control in Uncategorized
We have some of the best customers in the business, hands down. In an effort to serve them better, Rove is constantly striving to find better ways to be the best at what we do. This often times leads to expanding our business to become more customer friendly and become your one stop shop for all your pest control needs.
More than likely since you first started having Rove treat your home or business, we have added a new customer tool or have expanded our scope of service a bit. Here are some of the most important little-known-facts about Rove.
- You can view your account details online! Each customer with an email address on file can be sent their own user name, password, and a link to access their account online.
- Through your online account you can view your balance, pay your bill, view your next service date, review your service package, change your billing address, update contact info, view payment history, and more!
- Still getting upcoming service reminders, and statements mailed out to you? I know you love your mail man/woman, but why not go GREEN with something as simple as adding an email address to your account? All these mailbox fillers can be emailed to you with just the click of a button.
- FREE re-services! If you are receiving regular treatments on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly basis then your service is guaranteed! Have ants created a highway and are heading right for grandma’s delicious meatloaf? Don’t feel like you have to wait for your next scheduled treatment. Call us NOW and we will send out your trusty technician to wipe out those unwanted pests.
- All our technicians go through mandatory weekly training to ensure you receive the top notch service you deserve.
- Trouble with raccoons treating your garbage can as a buffet table? We offer Wildlife services that include skunks, snakes, raccoons, bats, rabbits, and MORE!
- Unfortunately bed bugs are not just a nighttime scare tactic your parents would use. They are real and Minnesota grabbed the number 15 slot in the country for number of bed bug cases. Have no fear, thermal remediation is here! (Thermal Remediation is not something I just made up I promise) In an effort to combat the ever increasing insecticide resistant bed bug Rove uses heat to eliminate all of your bed bugs in less than one day! Using mobile heaters, we raise the temperature within a bed bug infested structure to 135° F, bed bugs are eliminated due to an inability to survive such an extreme increase in temperature.
- $20 referral discount. Know a friend, family member, or neighbor that could benefit from our services? Refer them to us, and if they sign up under a regular maintenance program we will give you $20 off your next treatment!
- Mosquito abatement programs. We offer two different forms of treatment to ensure we are prepared to aggressively tackle the worst of the worst mosquito situations while also having a viable option for those who may not live on a marsh.
- Moles and Voles. Minnesota and Wisconsin are home to more moles and voles than you can shake a stick at. To combat this, we offer treatment options for both. This can be rolled into an existing service you may already have with us, or we can set up a treatment specific to these pesky critters.
Hopefully this sheds some light on some services that would make life easier for you. If you have any questions or see a way we can better serve you, please give us a call; We would love to help!