Contact an animal control specialists.651-321-5958
Wildlife Control: Bay County
Michigan is full of wildlife. Snakes, squirrels, raccoons, possums, and skunks are examples of pests that commonly get into homes. Removing these animals from your home is not easy. Indeed, wildlife removal is a complex field. Animals will try to get into your walls, attic, and basement. Many infestations involve nests of baby animals.
You need to be able to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. The good news is that you don’t have to do this on your own. Bay County Animal Control will be there to help. They specialize in all areas of animal control and wildlife.
You need experienced wildlife professionals that will offer you options and recommend the best solution to keep all parties involved safe.
Bay County Animal Control
Damage to Homes
A lot can happen to your home when a wildlife infestation occurs. Here are some types of damage you need to be worried about:
- Structural damage. Wildlife such as rodents and termites can cause structural damage to homes by chewing through wood, insulation, wiring, and other materials. This can weaken the structure of the home and make it less safe.
- Roof damage. Squirrels, raccoons, and other animals can damage roofs by clawing and chewing through shingles and other materials. This can cause leaks that can lead to water damage and mold.
- Electrical damage. Some animals like rodents and squirrels can chew through electrical wiring and cause electrical fires or other issues that can be dangerous to the home and its occupants.
- Plumbing damage. Rodents have been known to chew through pipes, which can cause leaks and water damage.
- Damage to insulation. Wildlife can damage insulation in the walls and attic of the home. This can reduce its effectiveness and cause increased energy costs.
- Chimney damage. Birds and squirrels can build nests in chimneys, which can block airflow and cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home. This can be unsafe for the occupants.
- Contamination. Wildlife can leave behind urine, feces, nests, dander, shed skins, and other debris while in the home. This can cause contamination, which is a serious hygiene issue that can lead to allergies and asthma. Pests are also dangerous to your health and cause your family to suffer from viruses, diseases, and other health hazards.
- Damage to yards. Even if a pest does not get into your home, it can still cause significant damage to your yard. They can destroy gardens and get into garbage, making a mess all over. They can also burrow underground and make dens, causing holes in the ground.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us For Questions
Wildlife issues can be complex. If you hear noises in your home or see wildlife inside, you need to seek professional help right away before the damage gets severe.
The wildlife control professionals at Rove Pest Control can help you get your home under control. We can help you contact Bay County experts who will remove these animals from your home with ease.
If you need a free estimate today for pest control. Fill out the online form or call us at (651) 240-6363.